Monday, May 14, 2012

Harold Newton and Florida State University

Some folks think I'm out here only for self promotion.


They would be incorrect.
This would be an example of my willingness to assist in educating the public.

Interesting (to me, anyway) is that I allowed Florida State to choose any image they wanted from my main website, you know the one, highwaymen-buy-sell-trade.com, and this is their pick.

I salute their choice.

This beauty ended up in a Tallahasse collection, sold by us back around 2004 or 5 when we had shows at the National Guard Armory.

Those were the days. I wish the show had persevered, but  like many things, it just blew away in a puff of smoke one sad day.

 http://museum2012.omeka.net/items/show/35




Rights
Materials in the Florida State University Spring 2012 Museum Objects class project site are provided for educational use under fair use as outlined by current U.S. Copyright law and accompanying guidelines. Written permission from The Florida State University Libraries Special Collections Department or the rights holder must be obtained before using an item for publishing or commercial purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment