Friday, June 8, 2012

Harold Newton appraisals



With Harold Newton's work still holding it's own at the top of all the value charts, and with a current price range of $ 500.00 to probably a top of $15,000.00, it's clear that the general public needs to know what his work can bring on an individual basis before agreeing to a sale, or setting a minimum at a public auction.

Damn, that's a long sentence, eh?

It's extremely gratifying for me to note that the appraisals of his work that I've doing lately have increased phenomenally. It seems that when someone has one of his paintings, the odds are that they have another one, or even several.

When you consider that a scholar of his work, such as Tim Jacobs, thinks there might be 50,000 of his paintings still in existence, there seem to be enough to go around.

I'm at the point where I've done at least a couple of hundred certificates in the last decade, and let there be no doubt that I'm looking forward to more.

I thank you, friends and strangers alike, for your trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment